Beside our regular thermosetting PI-s powder, we have added a reprocessed thermosetting Polyimide powder to our portfolio. The reprocessed thermosetting Polyimide powder has a high heat resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties, low heat expansion and excellent chemical resistance and finds its application as a filler e.g., for compounding with PTFE Fluorpolymer.
As recycling is a sustainable process it is good for the environment.
- Reprocessed powder of natural, thermosetting polyimide
- Heat Resistance Additive / Modifier
- Heat Resistance - Up to 300 °C
- Chemical Resistance - Excellent oil, acid and solvent resistance
- Higher Wear Resistance
- Lower Oil Absorption
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Correl-size 30µ and 50µ
- Economical price compared to virgin thermosetting PI-powder
Our thermosetting rPI powder can be used in the following industries:
- For the Glass Container Industry parts
- PTFE compounding (as filler)
- Compounding with thermosetting plastics
- Compounding with other thermoplastic polymers